Locals Yelp about Western Prince William County Restaurants
Whether you’re a seasoned foodie with an Instagram full of beautifully plated dishes or a parent who’s too tuckered out to cook after a long workday, Western Prince William County Virginia is chock full of restaurants for you to choose from. In today’s social media society, we frequently turn to the advice of friends, family and other restaurant patrons to help choose our chow. Here are some of the top three most highly acclaimed restaurants — according to Yelpers — in Gainesville and Haymarket.
- El Vaquero West – This Mexican restaurant gets high marks for having excellent food at great prices. Chris F. of Centreville says, “It doesn’t get any better in Haymarket than EVW! The whole staff is extremely fun and welcoming, the food is great, margaritas are huge and you can take the whole family without breaking the bank.”
- Tony’s New York Pizza – Tony’s Pizza is so good, it even impresses native New Yorkers. Matt R. of Haymarket says, “I’m from NY and it’s tough to find decent pizza in Virginia, but Tony’s has it down. Great people running this place, and the coldest Peroni on tap, served in a frosted mug. Love it.”
- Café Bonjour – This coffee shop, crêperie and sandwich shop has a cozy feel and a variety of treats on the menu. Yelper Adrianna C. says, “They had what I assumed were just croissants with some glaze, but I was informed were cronuts. I still didn’t get too excited as they didn’t look all that great and actually looked a little bit dry. Oh how wrong I was. These things are well worth the hype. I went back later in the day and bought the rest that they had. Seriously some of the most heavenly things I have put in my mouth.”
- Grafton Street – This Irish pub also serves up American fare in a relaxed environment where you can sit at the bar and watch sports or dine in the more formal dining area. Yelpers are impressed with the quality of the food, the atmosphere and the exceptional customer service. Richard C. of Herndon says, “The most amazing part of the experience was the hostess. I had inadvertently left my cell phone on the outside table when we left to go to Cold Stone Creamery on the next block. The hostess, Rachel, picked it up and walked down to the creamery, where we’re standing, to give it to me.”
- Bad To The Bone Smokehouse – This barbecue joint intrigues customers with its food truck so much that they have to visit the restaurant. The ribs and mac and cheese are not to miss, according to Yelpers. Jonathan E. of Arlington says, “When the weekend comes I try and find new bbq places to sample. I’ve had a few good ones and a few not so good…this place isn’t good…it’s GREAT.”
- Maaza 29 – Serving up modern Ethiopian food, with a little Italian on the side, this restaurant gets great reviews for excellent quality food, original dishes and fantastic customer service. Many Yelpers give great reviews because the owner of the restaurant is so devoted to customer service. Sue H. of Gainesville Virginia says, “The owner greeted us upon arrival and offered a customized taste test for their primary sauces in order to help guide us to the dishes that would be best suited to each of us. Truly a 5 star experience.”
We think these are all great places to start! Once you’ve visited them, give them a Yelp, and then check out some of the other options Gainesville and Haymarket have. We’re confident you will love the variety.
Chris Colgan is the CEO and Team Leader of the Chris Colgan Real Estate Team. Chris was born and raised in Gainesville, Virginia and has been in real estate for 10 years. He is a member of the Re/Max Hall of Fame and is in the top 25 for sales in the state of Virginia out of all Remax agents.